Returns & Exchanges
For your peace of mind, I offer a seven day cooling off period.
We want everyone who buys a piece of our art to be completely satisfied and to be able to make a purchase without worry. Once you have received the work, you have seven days to live with it to make sure it is the piece for you.
If the artwork has been damaged during shipping, please keep all packaging and refer to our full return policy below for further details. We aim for your experience of working with us to be as smooth and positive as possible.
If you experience any problems regarding your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Full Returns Policy
Original Artwork Return Policy
Please unpack carefully and retain all packaging until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
If you receive artwork you have purchased from GraceDL Gallery and are not fully satisfied, you have:
Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work
Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the artwork
⚠️ Do not ship the artwork before contacting us.
⚠️ If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying us, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
How to Return an Original, Undamaged Work
1. Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please contact our email support at email@example.com and use subject “RETURN” to give us your order information and the reason for wanting to return the work.
2. Repackage the artwork using the original packaging materials. If you have already disposed of the original packaging, you will be responsible for purchasing similar acid free packaging materials to send the artwork back safely and securely to the artist.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the shipping information to complete the return process.
4. Return shipment fee will be charged to you.
Once the piece safely reaches us, GraceDL Gallery will process your return and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment in the same currency (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any). Damaged art work caused by improper packaging will not be refunded.
Additional return information
Additional shipping fees may apply for international returns.
What to Do If the Artwork Arrives Damaged
1. Within 48hours of your merchandise delivery date, take photographic evidence and email email@example.com to give us your order information.
2. Save original packaging!
3. GraceDL Gallery will contact you to discuss next steps.
Policy for the Return of Prints
For prints, get in touch with the Print Partner Wix Art Store or call them.